Web: More on the Firefox crappy-movie-now-web-browser thing, from Chris Blizzard:
- A mind-controlled UI: but it only works if you think in russian!
- Flashback mode: whenever you hear a helicopter overhead the browser will
- redirect all page loads to web.archive.org, circa 5 years ago.
- Stealth mode: using specially malformed headers, Firefox will load your web pages and web servers will be unable to log your vists.
- Mach 6 Technology: advanced compression algorithms will make the web faster than it’s ever been before!
- Arctic compliant: you can land firefox on an ice floe in the middle of the north atlantic. Not sure why you would need this, but hey, we had some extra bandwith.