Pics: After nearly 2 years of peripateticism, I’ve finally managed to track down my CD-ROMs of scans of a select few of the pictures I took on the round-the-world trip I took back in 2001-2002 (well, it wasn’t quite round-the-world, just Down Under and Asia, but who’s counting).
Here they are:
And some highlights:
- A Thai guard dog in Chiang Mai
- Annapurna Base Camp
- a picturesque break on the ABC trail
- a buddhist stupa in Kathmandu
- Watching wild rhinos in Royal Chitwan National Park
- A Guinness sign towering over a square in Kathmandu
- The Taj Mahal
- A nice night shot of a busy Indian street
- A slightly bizarre drawing of the events of 9-11 on a ghat in Varanasi
- and Rambutans!