’2 minutes in Photoshop. All too easy. So, where do I pick up my cake?
- Increase contrast.
- Select the right wall of the maze using the magic wand.
- Select > Modify > Expand 4 pixels
- Create new layer.
- Fill with Red.
- Select > Modify > Contract 2 pixels.
- Delete. Now you’ve got a line tracing the solution.
- Manually clean up the outer edge, and connect the dots.
Here’s the result. Seriously nifty!
(Update: wow, this got Dugg heavily — 17000 pageviews from Digg alone! Unfortunately that caused a bit of a server meltdown. Should be back now though…)