Taint.org Has Moved

I’m moving pretty much all my home sites and infrastructure from the venerable “dogma.boxhost.net” to a new host, “soman.fdntech.com”. This weblog has just made the jump. Please leave a comment if you notice anything awry.

There may be a few rough edges, since I upgraded to WordPress 2.2.2 in the process; for example, my sooper-s3kr1t “what is my name” anti-spam protocol was set to not require a preview of all posted comments, or the correct answer — in just over an hour I received 25 spam comments… so it’s good to know it’s working ;)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Posted September 21, 2007 at 18:02 | Permalink

My comment is missing from last night on the Fishy thread.

2. Posted September 21, 2007 at 18:52 | Permalink

oh yeah. sorry about that, I restored it from last night’s backups ;)

3. Posted September 22, 2007 at 09:46 | Permalink

Drat. Don’t suppose you have a mail with it in do you?

So how come the great Irish blog left the EU? You’d have been more than welcome on mine colo too.

4. Posted September 22, 2007 at 21:31 | Permalink

price. This host is a fantastic co-op setup, really cheap for a great bandwidth/RAM/disk combo… and I know most of the guys on it already. It was perfect ;)

I dug up and reposted that comment btw.

5. Posted September 27, 2007 at 22:53 | Permalink

hey see if u can add me up to your blogroll. itll be good for two taints to join together ;) . get at me.

6. Posted October 4, 2007 at 12:11 | Permalink

I had no idea you knew the FDN folks (I went to college with half of them and may be moving some of my stuff over there as well since it is a pretty sweet box (especially at the current US/euro rates!)). Was that connection through Andre?

7. Posted October 4, 2007 at 12:29 | Permalink

hey Lloyd! yeah, you know the way it is ;)

US/Euro rates — what, are you in Europe these days?

8. Posted October 4, 2007 at 12:30 | Permalink

(er, Jack, sorry. first name/last name mixup. ;)

9. Posted October 4, 2007 at 14:07 | Permalink

Nope, still in the US. Right now I’m working for a finance company in NYC – after 8 months of talking with traders and looking at the numbers flow through the network it starts to get a bit ingrained!